• 1-o-1 mentoring by a CEO, entrepreneur or academic leader.
• Group mentors for Challenge Labs.
• Mentorship for Capstone projects
The mentorship program helps build and foster meaningful relationships with mentors. They guide mentees in thinking through their life goals or major professional decisions during and after the Program. The focus is on goal setting, self-reflection, group dynamics and leadership.
• Opportunity to build a lifelong connect with a CXO, business leader, academician or entrepreneur
• Career understanding and alignment to identify weak areas in your profile, review and improve on them.
• Recommendations on readings, projects, skill development to help you prepare for your desired goals.
• Personalized guidance on entrepreneurship ideas and help in devising a professional success roadmap
• Excellent networking opportunity to meet and benefit from the experiences and expertise of renowned personalities & industry leaders
Mentors at TLF comprises CEOs, CXOs and industry experts
Read what companies have to say about our students
I was offered a set of pre-placement interviews on completion of my Capstone project, and was fortunate enough to make the cut, thanks to all the guidance that I received at Plaksha University. Onto the climb now...Narayan Sharma Data Scientist, Info Edge